The latest edition of the Guild Newsletter In the Pipeline is now available to download and view online.
Forthcoming Events 2016 - Online Calendar
To check our latest events please visit our web calendar here.
New Guild BD Opportunity
Exciting BD Opportunity....
The Pipeline Industries Guild is at its most effective when it brings together organisations of all sizes, representing the full range of disciplines which provide services to the pipeline industry. It is also vital that we effectively engage with the membership to ensure that the needs of the members are understood in an ever changing world. The Guild has resolved to engage in a plan including a new business development role to ensure that the Guild continues to grow, attract new members and provide real value to its current members.
In order to help to achieve these aims the Guild is creating a new Business Development Role which has the following objectives:
- * The primary role of the BDM is to prospect for new members by networking, cold calling, and by other means of generating interest from potential members.
- * The role will include planning approaches and pitches that will convince potential members to join the Guild.
- * They will be required to develop a rapport with potential members, and assist in the setting and delivery of targets for new members and provide support that will continually improve the relationship with the Guild's sectors.
- * They will also be required to assist in the growing and retention of existing members by feeding back market/sector information relevant to the needs of potential members.
- * Strategic planning is a key part of this role. It will be the BDM's responsibility to facilitate and populate the pipeline of new members coming in to the Guild. This requires a thorough knowledge of the pipeline industry, the solutions/services the Guild can provide.
- * The BDM role will also review all new membership on-boarding processes to ensure membership fulfilment as part of the membership retention activity.
This appointment will be initially for 1 year and will be reviewed on a quarterly basis. The Guild is inviting proposals from parties interested in filling this role. Submissions or proposals should be provided by 30th August including delivery plan concepts, remuneration sought and industry relevant experience. Short-listed candidates will present in Banbury on 8th September.
Please submit proposals to Cheryl Burgess, Director General, Pipeline Industries Guild e: email@example.com t: 020 7235 7938
Welcome to the Pipeline Industries Guild!
Why You Should Join the Guild
Being a Pipeline Industries Guild member gives you and your company access to an exclusive network of experienced business leaders who are active across the pipeline Industry.
It's time to take your business to the next level - visit our membership page to find out more
If you have any questions about the specific membership packages that the Guild offers, please Contact Us to find out more about the benefits of a Guild membership.