Join the Finalists and The Wales and West Branch for the Final of their Professional Development Network Paper Competition. We will also hear from Adam Wynne Hughes Immediate Past Chair of the Pipeline Industries Guild & Presidents of Stanley Oil & Gas.
How to submit your synopsis to be in a chance to be in the Wales and West Professional Development Network Final, win £250 and a have chance to present at the National Guild Conference in 2022 take a look at the information below.
The Challenge - For developing professionals to submit a 250 word synopsis by Friday the 11th of June 2021 on any subject associated with the pipeline industry including, but by no means limited to, waste & potable water, gas, oil, health & safety, the environment, logistics, district heating, planning and resources.
The shortlisted synopses will be required to give a 15 minute presentation on their chosen topic to an audience and panel of judges (in webinar form) on the evening of the 29th of June 2021.
Speaker - Adam Wynne Hughes, Immediate Past Chair of The Pipeline Industries Guild and President of Stanley Oil & Gas will be our Guest speaker at the Final. Adam will be speaking about his experience within the Guild and what he feels the benefits of becoming involved the Professional Development Network are with The Pipeline Industries Guild.
Assessment Criteria, at all stages marks shall be awarded according to the following criteria:
- Relevance/potential benefit to the pipeline industry
- Originality and professional content of material
- Degree of personal involvement and depth of knowledge demonstrated in specified area
- Quality and enthusiasm of presentation; excitement/engagement and time limits
- Ability to deal with questions
How to enter: Email submissions to email@example.com by the 11th of June 2021. Entrants will be contacted within a week following the deadline.
Conditions of entry:
- Synopses and presentations are to be composed and delivered individually
- Entrants must be able to attend the presentation evening on the 29th of June
- Synopses received after the deadline will not be entered into the competition